Modern ships have extensive and complicated electrical and electronics systems. Whether we are designing a new vessel or modifying an existing system, Elliott Bay Design Group brings decades of diverse marine electrical engineering experience to bear in satisfying each client’s specific needs. We take an integrated approach to designing complex automation and power systems, which can significantly reduce the time and cost of ship construction and maintenance.
We understand the importance of creating designs that are energy efficient and economical to operate. Our team of marine electrical engineers can provide the following services.
- New Vessel Electrical Design
- Detailed Design
- Fault Current Analysis
- Electrical Load Analysis
- Arc Flash Analysis
- Protective Device Coordination Studies
- Voltage Drop Calculations
- Diesel-Electric System Design
- Hybrid and All-Electric System Design
- Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
- Trouble-Shooting and Owner Support